We recommend that disclosing tablets be used about once a week according to the following directions under your supervision. Periodic use of these disclosing agents can help show your child where better tooth cleaning is needed. You can purchase additional tablets directly from the company listed below.
- Rinse mouth with water or mouthwash.
- Chew 1 tablet. Swish around for 30 seconds. Do not swallow. EXPECTORATE.
- Rinse with water. The red color remaining on teeth indicates areas overlooked in brushing and may contain harmful dental plaque.
- Thoroughly remove the DARK RED COLOR by brushing and flossing.
- Use periodically to monitor plaque removal.
- The red color will slowly disappear from the tongue and mouth tissue after use.